Sunday, September 21, 2014

In-N-Out Burger

An amazing fast food place in California is a place called In-N-Out Burger. Something interesting about this food chain- it's only in five states including: Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and lastly the majority of the stores are in California. I rarely eat fast food but I didn't hesitate to eat In-N-Out. I remember the first time I've tried it was the first time I went to Los Angeles back in 2012, my family and I had just gotten off of the plane and were starving. If anyone has been on a plane recently, you'd know how expensive it is, I'd rather spend 10 dollars at a nice restaurant instead of just a small bag of chips. Anyway, I've seen some YouTubers who have said great things about In-N-Out so I decided to give it a try.

The menu isn't too difficult, there's only a few items to choose from but most of the time there is at least a 10 minute wait to even order your food. Just to remind you all that it is a fast-food place, and you have to wait to even order. You may be thinking Just go through the drive-thru however that wait is always longer than the wait inside.

Their fries are one of the best I have ever had. They are crispy and stay that way even if you save them until after you finish your burger. Unlike McDonalds or Wendy's where they get soggy if you don't eat it within five minutes.

Their Animal (Style) Burger is literally one of the best burgers I've had. I guess you could compare it to a Whopper from Burger King, except better. There are onions, pickles, as well as some sauce that brings all the flavors together to satisfy the stomach. Every time I have gone to In-N-Out I've gotten that burger and truthfully I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment