Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beverly Hills

In the outskirts of Los Angeles is a town called Beverly Hills. I'm sure almost everyone reading this knows the stereotypical Beverly Hills that's just a bunch of rich people. There's more to this place than the people. For example if you walk on the streets, it's very scenic with beautiful palm trees in the median, luxurious cars, and unique stores.

In Beverly Hills there's a hotel (Beverly Hills Hotel) which I was fortunate to have taken a picture outside of the building. There's a beautiful garden next to very well taken care of grass See figure 1. With the limited amount of rain or precipitation  Southern California gets, it's amazing to see grass as green as the one at the Beverly Hills Hotel. All I can really say is that the Beverly Hills Hotel is a gorgeous sight to look at.

Side Note: Looking at these pictures makes me realize my family and I took pictures (yes more than one) outside of a hotel.. However you can't even deny that you wouldn't take a picture outside of a beautiful hotel.

Figure 1



The video above is a song by Weezer called Beverly Hills which I thought was relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment