Sunday, April 12, 2015

California

In the midst of browsing through some of Kalin and Myles' older music, I saw a song called "California" by JamieBoy featuring Kalin and Myles. Of course I couldn't help click on the related video and watched the music video. Of course it's a song about California so when I saw the singer dancing and singing on the beach. There's a line in the song that says "I gotta warn ya, if you come, well you just might stay" and that line hit me. Thought about tweeting it with the hashtags #relatable and #life, but instead I decided to do that here.

I've realized that some people all over the world feels the same as I do about the beautiful state. There's just so much to love about it- the beaches, weather, and activities that are offered make California so unique and an ideal place to either vacation and/or live.

This song itself is pretty catchy, and I think it's decent. I love Kalin and Myles so them being featured in it makes me like it even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment