Sunday, April 12, 2015

Coachella on Snapchat

A lovely surprise popped up on my snapchat this weekend, I saw a Coachella snap story that was super long but I actually watched every second of it. The people that were attending Coachella seemed to be having so much fun listening to all the bands that were playing as well as having fun in the beautiful weather with their friends. I was in awe and in love with everything that I experienced via snapchat and it made me want to go to Coachella more than anything. Actually watching short clips of the variety of fun that Coachella had to offer.

Another thing that surprised me was that Vanessa Hudgens, the Coachella queen, couldn't go this year because she is doing a broadway musical (check out her instagram, more details there) so she unfortunately had to miss out on Coachella this year.

On the plus side, Kendall Jenner attended again this year and literally every single year she looks even more stunning than the previous year. Twitter and Tumblr are filled with fangirl posts over how perfect Kendall Jenner is and I completely agree with them,

I will someday go to Coachella because I feel like the experience it is worth the price and the time being spent would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment