Sunday, April 12, 2015

Summer 2k15

While eating dinner with my mom this afternoon, she brought up the topic of going to California for vacation this summer. Literally thinking about going back makes me so beyond happy. It's weird to be so in love with a place as I am with California. Granted my mom really only wants to go so we can look at more colleges so we actually have a purpose of going, but still it's California. I believe we're also planning to stay for a little over 2 weeks. Last summer when my family and I visited we were there for 10 days, and I felt like we were there for a long time, and this summer we're upgrading and doubling our time. Words can't even describe how excited and content I am right now, all thanks to the my blog of plane tickets which I showed my mom and actually went on to buy them.



Im so excited to visit SDSU, San Diego State University as well as University of Los Angeles and revisiting University of California San Diego again. I'm such a nerd but I'm stoked to be going and being able to spend Independence day in California, even though the first time I visited San Diego we did but I barely remember it, but now that I'm older I'll be able to remember it this time around. I'm honestly so excited to run to the beach again, walk around to get from Point A to Point B. Hopefully I won't spend as much money as I did last year but who knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment